People prefer using a Word document format than a PDF since it is more convenient to use in terms of editing. However, there are some instances when you need to send a report to your boss or co-workers in a PDF format as it is more secure. Still, when you check the document there are some links that are not working. So, before sending the file, you have to edit the links in the PDF file. For many people, editing hyperlinks in a PDF can be difficult and takes a lot of time. Don’t worry! Here we will introduce some feasible tools for you to edit link in PDF.
Windows Solutions to Edit PDF Link
The first simple yet powerful tool which can edit hyperlink in PDF is ApowerPDF. It lets you make some changes in a PDF file such as adding texts, images, and watermarks, splitting and merging pages, and inserting the link of a webpage for easy access. Here are some steps on how this program works.
- First thing you need to do is clicking on the “Download” button to install it on your computer.
- Once the program is opened, tap the “File” button to upload a PDF file.
- Next, click the “Edit” button on the upper part of the program’s main interface.
- Lastly, simply click the link on the PDF and edit the link.
Note: In this way, the tool modifies the text for links, so when you click on the link, it will go to the page you inserted before editing.
LightPDF is one of the best tools to edit link in PDFs. I have recommended this App to many office workers, because its page design is very simple, and you can find the functions you need at first glance. Moreover, when it comes to LightPDF, it must be said that the web version of LightPDF has a lot of functions, which can convert many formats to PDF, to convert PDF to other formats. Just check it out these functions. But today let us first solve the problem of editing links.
- Firstly, download LightPDF. The download button has been placed below as well.
- Then, upload the PDF you need to edit.
- After that, click “Edit” button and choose”Edit All”. Now You’ll find you can edit these links as you want.
PDF Link Editor is another tool which can edit PDF link. This software can help you to organize links in PDF files. Users can extract, replace and remove links using this tool. It is compatible with Windows PC which includes Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. Below are the detailed steps.
- First, download and install the program.
- Next, open a PDF with the tool and the hyperlinks will be automatically scanned.
- Select the displayed links listed and change the link address in the box beside “Replace”.
This tool has another striking feature – edit hyperlink in PDF in batch. Here is how to use it:
- Open the program and add a PDF.
- Choose the links you want to change or click “Select All” under the displayed links.
- Type the link and click “Replace” to edit all links with one click.
Note: You cannot modify the text for the links, but only change the hyperlink addresses.
Mac Solutions to Edit Link in PDF
Sejda Online PDF Editor
Sejda Online PDF Editor is an online PDF tool which allows users to add texts, images, shapes and create a signature. Furthermore, you can insert and remove blank pages in PDF, edit and customize the text with this tool. There is no need to register or download any plugins to enjoy this program on your computer. It’s free and very convenient to use. Follow this guide on how to edit link in PDF.
- Visit the webpage of the tool on your computer’s browser.
- On the main interface, click “Upload PDF file” button and choose the PDF file you wish to edit.
- Once the file is opened, click on the links that need to be revised and then edit it.
- Click “Apply changes” to get the modified PDF to your Mac.
Note: Like ApowerPDF, this way can only edit text for the link.
PDFelement is a desktop program that enables you to edit, convert, protect, OCR and combine PDF files. What’s more, the tool supports many formats and is compatible with both Windows and Mac devices. Now, follow the steps below to edit hyperlink in PDF.
- Launch the program on your Mac. Next, simply drag and drop the file to the program, or click “Open File” to choose the file.
- After that, click “Edit” and “Link”, click the link you want to edit. You can change the webpage address that will jump to.
- To edit the link in the text, click the “Link” button again to modify.
Note: In this way, you can change both the link address and text for the link.
Adding links in PDF is simply! These tools can assist you to edit link in PDF. However, we recommend ApowerPDF as it contains multiple powerful PDF tools, and it can help you modify the link and the webpage it will jump to.