LightPDF is a simple and all-around PDF editor to help you easily edit, convert, annotate, compress, merge, sign PDF, use OCR, add or remove watermark and password on PDF. With complete functions and smooth operation, it is a prerequisite software to improve study and office efficiency. The following is a tutorial for downloading and installing LightPDF.
Click the download link below to start downloading desktop software.
Note: If you use Google Chrome, a warning may appear as shown in the figure below. You can continue the download task by selecting Keep. Or some anti-virus software will report the virus, you can temporarily turn off the anti-virus software to continue the installation. Our software does not contain any virus, please feel free to download and use it.
- After downloading the installation package, find the LightPDF installation package in the save path or in the browser’s download list, and double-click to open it to install it.
- Open the installation package, you are able to choose the language of the software interface; carefully read the “User License Agreement” and tick agree.
- Then click Install Now.
- Please wait until the installation is complete.
- After installation, please click Open Now to start LightPDF and edit your PDF documents.
- If you encounter problems or have any questions during the installation process, please feel free to contact us.
Leave a Comment