Communication is very important for every single person. For example, you are a businessman or teacher, how can you be productive if you don’t communicate with each other. On the other hand, you are working at home and you want to schedule a meeting with your colleagues. On that note, you will need a conference app to make a meeting even in the comfort of your home. Let’s find out some solutions that can surely help you with your problem.
5 Useful Conference Apps for All Events
First on the list is Slack. This is a communication program that lets the teamwork together. It allows users to make a conference send messages and share files to team members. Furthermore, users can organize the conversation on their team according to the projects, topic and so on.
- It allows the team to communicate well.
- It is a combination of a conference tool and collaboration tool.
- It is capable of sending messages quickly.
Next, we have Skype. This is a mobile conference app that allows every user to make a voice call, video call and even send messages. With that, you can communicate well with your workmates, students, family, friends, and other colleagues. Moreover, this program allows you to make a meeting in just a few clicks. Besides, this is a free conference tool for mobile devices like Android and iOS.
- No need to pay any single amount.
- Can do video call up to 25 participants.
- Voice call and send messages instantly to any contact numbers.
If you have a large number of members, then Zoom best fits for you. This is an easy-to-use conference program for business that has the most affordable price. It can accommodate up to 50 participants in a conference call. In addition to that, it can do online meetings, video webinar and a lot more. Users can log on using their Google account and any other email.
- Members can easily participate in the conference call without any quality loss.
- It can record the screen and audio to save the important topic of your session.
- It can share a screen easily while having a call.
Google Hangouts is a free conference app that lets you make a video call, voice calls, send messages and so on. This program allows users to create a group video call and add up to 10 contacts. In addition to that, it enables you to connect your Google Voice account to make a phone call, send SMS and even voicemail integration.
- It is completely compatible with Android, iOS and web.
- It is designed for video calls, voice calls and send messages to your contacts.
Last but not least is Lifesize. This is a high-quality meeting space that can host up to 8 participants. It lets users start a video chat or can join a meeting with your teammates. Aside from that, it can record the screen during a meeting for future references.
- It can share the screen for presentation, spreadsheet and many more.
- It is a 4k video conference program for any company.
To sum it up, all the video conference apps mentioned above can surely help businessmen or office employees to communicate with their colleagues. Each of them has a unique feature when it comes to video conference. On the other hand, if you prefer to use your mobile device, use Skype. While use Zoom, for a large number of participants. However, if you are into practicality, choose Google Hangouts since it is a free tool and compatible with most of the platforms.