Recommended Tools to Improve Productivity at Home
The first feasible solution is LightPDF. This a free all in one PDF solution that can surely help you get productive while working at home. It offers a conversion feature wherein users can convert from and to PDF file. Moreover, this tool is capable of converting multiple PDF files at the same time since it supports batch conversion. If in case you need to sign the file, do not worry, LightPDF has your back because it can sign PDF files like draw signature, upload image or certificate.
- A free PDF tool with numerous functions.
- It is compatible with all devices.
- No need to install any software.
Another program that will boost productivity at home is the Any.do. This is a to-do list and management of your tasks, notes, checklist, calendar events, and so on. Through the use of this tool, you can easily manage and set which goal has a high priority. Aside from that, you can set reminders to make sure that the important things you need to do will not be forgotten. Besides, you can utilize this tool anytime and anywhere since it is compatible with Windows PC, macOS, Android and iOS devices.
- It can be used for business and personal use.
- It can easily manage tasks and projects.
Apowersoft Scanner (iOS&Android)
Take full advantage of working at home with Apowersoft Scanner. It is a highly versatile software that allows you to scan through your mobile devices which makes it perfect in today’s new normal working setup. With this tool, you can scan your documents and turn them into digital formats in just a snap. Plus, it enables you to add signatures, copy text, and modify your processed documents and still give you the freedom to work remotely. Get more jobs done at home with the use of this intuitive and easy-to-use scanning tool.
If you are working with a team and want to collaborate with them, Trello is the best choice. This is a collaboration tool that can help organize your projects fun. Furthermore, you can create a board for the project and invite a team to make a game plan. In addition, users can sync across any devices to use it anywhere.
- It can add new members without any trouble.
- It is designed to be simple yet easy to use.
Lastly, we have Calendar. This program can help you to get productive by solving the calendar problems, saving time and focus on the most important things. Moreover, users can allow people to choose or book a meeting from your calendar depending on your available time.
- It can help you save time and focus.
- It can sign up using your email address.
Thus, working from home can help you boost productivity with the tools given above. On the other hand, there are some tips that we listed here on how to increase productivity at home. So here they are:
1. Get comfortable. To keep you make productive, get a comfortable workspace at home where you have good lighting, temperature and decorate the workspace like you are in the office.
2. Keep your focus. Keeping focus is one of the most important things when you are working. Avoid any distractions such as reading an email, using your phone and so on.
3. Take breaks. Taking a short break can also help you boost productivity. It may help you reduce mental, eye and bodyfatigue. You can have a coffee, snack or a restroom break.
4. Do not multitask. You need to focus on one thing at a time. Make sure that you finish with the first thing before moving onto the next one.
5. Listen to music. Listening to music can help you avoid the distractions in your surroundings. But, make sure the music you will play will help you calm yourself and can focus on your work.