At school, there are a lot of times that the teachers will ask their student to write an essay. In that way, the students will be able to develop their writing skills and express their logical thinking. Aside from that, it will also improve their vocabulary and writing style. On the other hand, after writing an essay, your teacher asked you to submit it into PDF file. With that, LightPDF is the best tool to use. What’s more, it can also edit PDF files, compress, protect, sign and a lot more. Now, let’s find the best essay website for you.
Websites to Help Edit Essay
The first solution is the Essaybot. This is an essay tool which can help you to write an essay. It suggests relevant contents to your topic and paraphrase it to avoid plagiarism. Furthermore, this program make sure that you have a good grammar and make sure that there is no plagiarism found on the content.
Another is the EssayTyper. This is a website which lets users create or write an essay. It is really writing on your own. Just enter the topic you wish to write down. After that, a paper will appear then just keys to your keyboard to start writing. This is very exciting and fun. The question is, if the students will pass the paper to the teacher and appears as their own.
An alternative essay websites for students is the EssayShark. This tool can help you pass your essay on or before the deadline. Moreover, it is very easy to hire a writer and write an essay for you. This tool gives you an affordable price that made sure your grades will boost. Also, students may not pay with its service since it is very affordable.
Next is the StudyMoose. StudyMoose offers thousands of essay samples, topics and assignments. Users can search a lot of categories for free on the essay website that include literature, art, education, management, war, animal, business, life, economics and so on and so forth. If it happens that you can’t find your topic, you can hire a professional skilled writer.
Last on the list is the GradeMiners. This provides academic experts who write essays for students. Most of the time, students will hire a writer and ask them to do the writing tasks for them. The website makes sure that they can write even if how difficult and urgent it is.
As listed above, those websites can help you to create an essay for you. Some of them are free essay websites but some are paid. In order to write a good essay, here are some tips that you can follow.
1. Pick a topic. Choose a topic that is interested. You can decide if it is general or specific. Always remember that, your main goal is to persuade and choose topic that you are well-informed.
2. Prepare an outline. Making an outline is one of the best technique you can do. Organize your thoughts by jotting your topic, main ideas and smaller ideas. By doing this, it will be easier for you to write an organized essay.
3. Write your thesis statement. In this part, you need to create your thesis statement that state the purpose, topic and the main argument of the essay. This will be placed on the first paragraph and make sure that it is within the essay and will be stated again in the conclusion.
4. Write the introduction. In writing an introductory part, make sure that will catch readers’ attention. Also, you can start with a question, story, dialogue, quote or other topic.
5. Write the body. In this part, explain the topic. Make sure that the main ideas will carries in each paragraph. Then, write the supporting ideas that supports information and examples. Also, do not forget to cite the references that you have used.
6. Write the conclusion. The conclusion part sums up the ideas written in the essay and close up the topic. This is also one of the most important parts in the essay. Write three to five sentences and do not open any hanging topic in this part.
7. Edit for final touch. Once you have done your first essay, make sure that you proofread an edit some parts that needs to be edited. Read and reread your paper until its flow will become smoothly. On the other hand, it is much better if you ask your friend or classmate to check the paper for you.