BMP is an image file format which is widely used on Windows and other platforms. If you are a designer or developer, sometimes you may need this kind of format. And you may wonder how to convert PDF to bitmap. Lucky for you, here we will provide some of the best programs to help you do that.
Best Solutions to Convert PDF to BMP
Apowersoft Free Online PDF Editor – Professional PDF Editor
Even though we call it editor, but it also contains some other useful tools, such as converter, printer, form generator, etc. And it supports converting PDF to different image formats, which include Bitmap. You don’t need to worry about the export result of the conversion, it will convert files and keep them in the same quality as the original files. All you need is downloading its online launcher, and then you can start using the program. Below is how it works to convert PDF to BMP.
- Click “Open Files” on the main interface, and choose a file you want to convert.
- Go to the “Convert” tab, and find “To Bitmap”.
- Select the page(s) you need to convert and click “OK”.
Once done, all the converted the files will be saved on your computer. The conversion speed is very quick.
- This kind of solution is only available for Windows.
- If you want to change the place to store the processed files, you can go to “File” – “Print” – “Properties” and set the default folder for generated PDF.
PDFCandy – Comprehensive PDF Website
The second app you can use to convert PDF to BMP online is PDFCandy. You don’t even download any app or launcher, but can use it on your Android, iOS, Windows and macOS devices. Also, it is totally free to convert files. It offers different qualities of conversion such as High, Medium and Low.
- On your browser, visit its “PDF to BMP” website.
- Upload a PDF file that you wish to convert by clicking the “Add file(s)” button or by simply dragging and dropping the file to the program.
- Once uploaded, choose output image quality and hit “Convert PDF”.
- When the process is done, hit the “Download file” button to save the converted file to your device.
- The maximum file size is 50 MB.
Zamzar – Easy-to-use PDF Converter
Last solution to convert PDF to BMP for free is Zamzar. It is a handy tool which is perfectly created for all users to utilize on all platforms. And it supports uploading files via URL as well as from local drive. Moreover, in just three steps the file will be converted without any hassle. Also, it has a Preview function wherein users can open their PDF files if they are using Mac.
- Open your commonly used browser and visit the official site of the tool.
- From there, hit the “Add Files” button to upload PDF file from your device.
- Then, hit the “Convert Now” button to begin the conversion.
- Once the process is completed, save the file by clicking the “Download” button.
The program listed above can surely help you convert PDF to Bitmap. In fact there are other tools which can convert image file to BMP. Check them out below:
Convert Image is a free online tool which can convert image file formats to BMP. To utilize the program, users are not required to be an expert in this field since it has a user-friendly interface. Aside from that, the image formats it supports include JPG, PNG, GIF, PSD, and a lot more.
Online PNG Tools is one of the simplest online PNG to BMP converters. Users just need upload its PNG image to the program and it will be automatically converted to BMP. What’s more, it offers other functions such as make PNG transparent, resize, add text, flip, rotate, grayscale and so on.