Converting XLS file to PDF will allow everyone to easily open and share XLS file. Sometimes, you need to send XLS files to your partners but unfortunately, they have no Office app to read XLS formats. Therefore, you need to convert XLS file to PDF first so that they can open and print XLS documents easily. Having said that, you will need a tool to convert XLS to PDF format. Listed below are very helpful tools that you can use regarding how to convert XLS to PDF.
3 Solutions to Convert XLS to PDF
LightPDF is software that allows you to edit PDF files for free. It is a browser-based tool and can work for all PDF platforms. This tool will allow you to convert XLS files to PDF format, Word to PDF, JPG to PDF and many more. It supports Windows, Mac, IOS, and Android. The outputs from the conversion will keep the original files intact. Besides, this tool will guarantee your privacy and safety because it has features that will provide timely protection to your uploaded XLS files. List below are the steps to convert XLSX to PDF.
- Open “lightpdf.com” on your web browser and then select the “Excel to PDF” icon.
- Then hit the “Plus” sign icon to select your target file from your computer.
- Wait until the conversion process is done.
- After that, hit the “Download” button to download the file and it will automatically save your file/s in your PC or device.
Another tool that you can use is Convertio. It is an online PDF converter that allows you to convert more than 25600 different conversions between more than 300 different file formats. It is user-friendly and it offers superb service. You can easily convert XLSX to PDF online. The conversion process of this tool is truly amazing because it can convert files in under 1-2 minutes. It also allows you to save your converted files to some cloud storage like Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. Moreover, you can use this tool without downloading or installing an app. Written below are the guidelines in converting XLSX to PDF online using Convertio.
- Open your web browser then go to https://convertio.co/.
- Then hit “Choose files” button to import file/s.
- After that, click “Convert” button and wait for the conversion process to be completed.
- Once done, you can download your file by clicking “Download” then you can save you file/s on your computer.
Similarly, Zamzar is a tool that you can also use to convert XLSX to PDF for free. You can edit and convert PDF file formats for free. It supports a lot of formats like Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and many more. There is no need for you to download and install the app. You can directly convert documents into PDF file by using only an active internet connection and PC or mobile phones. The tool’s aim is to convert documents in under 10 minutes. In addition, it has also a feature that allows you to add files using URL link. All you have to do is to follow its few simple instructions to convert files successfully. Listed below are the steps on how to convert XLSX to PDF using Zamzar.
- Go to https://www.zamzar.com/convert/xlsx-to-pdf/ using your web browser.,
- To convert XLSX to PDF, click “Add files” to import your target files that you want.
- Then, hit “Convert now” button to convert your document/s.
- Once the conversion procees its done.You can save you converted file/s by hiting “Download” icon.
Extra Tip : If you want to set an Excel print area to see large excel sheets in PDF just open the spreadsheet and highlight all the cells you want to print. Then, go to the “File” button and set the print area. After that, in Excel set up the scaling and choose “fit 1 page wide by 1 page tall”. Select the sheet and setup paper size that you want. Lastly, choose among the printing option available to print your file into PDF.
Using the tools mentioned above gives you the easiest way possible to convert XLSX to PDF documents. Although they are all helpful, we highly recommend you use LightPDF because you can use this unlimited with the best quality outputs and fast conversion process.
Leave a Comment