Excel is a software included in the Microsoft Office Suite. This tool is usually used to create a table to organize data so you can interpret the information more. At times, the excel file is converted to PDF so that it can be printed out conveniently. But if you need to edit the file to add some information or data, you will need to convert pdf to xlsx. Now, let’s find out helpful solutions for your problem.
Feasible Ways to Convert PDF to XLSX
The first solution is with LightPDF. This is an online PDF converter that allows you to easily convert PDF to Excel easily. Users can easily convert PDF files to other formats such as Excel, Word, PPT, image and so on. This program has a simple and clean interface meant even for beginners. In addition to that, this program is compatible with Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. Even though the program is free, the files are protected and safe since they are deleted automatically after the conversion. Also, there are no annoying pop ups while you are using it. To find out how to convert pdf to xlsx for free, see the steps below.
- Visit the official page of the program using your favorite browser on your device.
- Next, hit the “PDF to Excel” button.
- After that, upload the PDF file that you wish to convert by clicking the “Choose File” button.
- Once the file is uploaded, it will directly converted.
- When the process is complete, download the file to save it.
Use LightPDF OCR
Aside from the PDF to Excel converting function, LightPDF also has a OCR function. This feature allows you to convert PDF or images to editable formats including Excel, Word, PPT and RTF. As a result, you can convert pdf to xlsx online with LightPDF OCR as well. Furthermore, it can recognize multiple languages for the VIP users while for non-VIP members, it can only detect one language. Follow the guide below for how this function works.
- On the main page of the program, hit “OCR“.
- Then, hit the “Choose file” button and then select a PDF file from your device.
- If you are a VIP user, choose a language and output format and then hit “Convert”.
- Once the conversion is done, “Download” the file.
As mentioned above, these two methods can help you to convert pdf to xlsx online. In fact, there are other features that you can try with Excel. Let’s check them out.
- Calculate. Excel can be used as a calculator to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Also, it allows you to solve complex linear programming problems and it provides hundreds of formulas.
- Create Pie Chart. This program is capable of making a pie chart. This is one of the best features of Excel. To do so, simple choose a range and then hit “Insert” and choose “Pie” in the Chart Groups.
- Filter Data. In this way, you can improve your worksheet by filtering text, numbers and dates.