Overview of the features of this API
Using LightPDF API for PDF to PNG, all the pages in PDF will be converted to PNG formats. Set the interface to be displayed on your website, and then click the "Preview" button to preview. When you finish the settings, you can copy the code to embed on your own platform, and all your website users can enjoy this service.
Why choose this API?
- It is free.
- It is easy to set the interface and generate a code.
- Users can easily convert PDF to PNG with this service.
- The operation is fast and smooth.
- The converted images are lossless.
LightPDF API for PDF to PNG currently supports processing files smaller than 5 MB. If you require the API to process files larger than 5 MB, you can purchase API services.
The API supports js, if you need code or interface called, please refer to API document for details.
Appropriate usage of LightPDF API
1. To use LightPDF API, first you need to add a backlink pointing to LightPDF from the homepage of the website. (You can add it to your footer or header area, and the backlink should be dofollow.)
2. After adding the backlink and updating your website, you can copy your website link and paste it under "Embed API to" on this page.
3. Click the "Validate" button and then you can get the code and embed into your website.