Methods to Add Background Image to PDF Easily
Free Online Platform
Using a free online platform is one of the feasible ways to add background images in pdf. Cyberspace might give you a number of web-based platforms but we can say that LightPDF stands out. Aside from giving free services, it is integrated with reliable features to manage your files on any browser.
How to Add Background Image to PDF Online
- Visit the Watermark PDF page of LightPDF’s official website. Click the + icon to open a PDF file in which you will put the image background.
- Once the file is uploaded, choose the Image option. Click Select to upload the image that you want to use as a watermark. After that, choose the Position of the image background and click the Add button.
- Once the program finished processing your file, hit the download icon to save the PDF file on your device.
Professional PDF Editor
If you want intuitive software to deal with your PDF, LightPDF Editor is the best choice. Just like its online version, it also offers a lot of features including edit, convert, password-protect, sign, and many more. Moreover, it also provides a powerful tool to add image background to pdf like a pro.
How to Add Background Image to PDF Files
- Open a PDF file on the loading panel. Once the document appeared on the interface, click the Tools on the menubar. Hit the Background option and to the dropdown menu please choose Add background.
- On the pop-up window, choose the Image source and click Select to choose a picture from your local folder. You can modify the background image’s appearance and location such as rotate, opacity, opacity, and destination.
- Finally, hit the Apply button and the image background will instantly appear on your PDF file.
Note: Click on the video to learn more about LightPDF Editor.
Paid Desktop Tool
Other tools may have a built-in add pdf background feature but may require you to subscribe to a VIP account before you can add an image with transparent background to PDF. You may be worried that your money won’t be worth it if you got to avail the wrong software. In this case, you can try using Foxit PDF Editor for it gives excellent service for the PDF task that you want to perform.
How to Add an Image to the Background in Image
- On its main interface, click the Open File button to import the PDF into the program.
- Go to the Organize menubar and choose Background. On the drop-down menu, select Add option.
- On the pop-up page, you can now add an image or a color background to your PDF document. Configure background settings and don’t forget to hit OK to save the changes you’ve made on the file.
Adding an image background to your PDF is just a piece of cake using the above-mentioned methods. Make your documents even more elegant looking and at the same time secure them with your logos or watermarks. Anyway, you can choose among the discussed solutions based on your needs.